Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baseball Photography

So I decided that May would be my photography month. I am out of school until June 7th so that left me with days full of plenty of time to focus on my photography. Somehow though it is May 26th and I have barely lifted my camera except for the numerous graduations and other events that have occurred. So when my husband and I went to the Braves game for our anniversary I was determined to take my zoom lens and get some good shots. It was the first time I took my Canon Rebel XSi to the Braves games so I was excited to attempt to get good pictures. Well it turned out to be the most exciting game ever as Brooks Conrad hit a game winning, pinch hit, grand slam. It was amazing. And I captured almost every moment with my camera. I feel that these were the best pictures I have ever taken. It was much easier to take pictures in sunlight than in a dark bar like I do at concerts. Which I get very frustrated with! Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from the game. They were all taken at 1/500 shutter speed, f/8.0 and ranged in ISO from 100-200.
















Brooks hitting the grand slam!


Celebration at the plate!
Brooks thinking it was an out!



You can check out more pictures from the game here or on my Flikr!

No comments:

Post a Comment